Feb 3 2013
This is what my council does:
- Develop service standards for cleansing work
- Empty the bins on a rota basis
- Develop an ongoing campaign with signs and leaflets to remind owners of the need to clean up after their dog.
- Hand out 200,000 dog poo bags
- Issue 25 Fixed Penalty Notices to tackle dog fouling.
- Set a stretch target of 30 Fixed Penalty Notices for 2013 (based upon past experience)…
Michel Baudin‘s insight:
A topical post from a witty blogger who unfortunately hides behind a pen name.
See on systemsthinkingforgirls.com